skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Omaha Heenans
Tuesday, August 10, 2010
Mike's trip to Seattle for training
M
ike spent 3 weeks in Seattle doing flight training for his FAA job. He flew with Eddy from the south Florida FSDO and Barb joined us the last week to vacation. We did some hiking the last weekend there and even went crazy and did some paragliding!!!!!!!!!!!!
Barb and Mike are a little tired after the 2.5 miles hike up the 2000 ft elevation Tiger mountain..
Barb is "Queen of the world" at POOPOO Point
Wow, I am tired but still smiling!
Barb and Eddy enjoying some watermelon and watching the paragliders land
The launch pad on top of POOPOO Point..................
Yeah, I could do this!!!!!!!!!!!! Nice view!!!!!!!!
Mike and Eddy getting some instruction
Is this helmet really gonna help? I look like I am gonna be in a roller derby!
Mike and Shannon (the pilot of this rig) getting ready to launch!
Ok, we are gonna do what? I thought I was golfing (LOL) Its a camera!
Ready to takeoff........... OK run Mike run......
We are airbourne............... HOLY COW, this ain't like an airplane!
Coming in to land.......... "Mike, don't forget to put your landing gear down"
We made it.......... waiting for Eddy to land.........
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Facebook Badge
Omaha Scleroderma Support Group
Promote Your Page Too
Omaha Weather
Powered by iBegin Weather
Website of Interest !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Barb's Norwex website
Federal Aviation Administration (Mike's Work)
Scleroderma Foundation
Blog Archive
July
(1)
August
(1)
June
(1)
May
(1)
January
(1)
December
(2)
November
(1)
September
(2)
August
(2)
July
(1)
June
(2)
May
(3)
April
(1)
March
(2)
January
(1)
December
(1)
November
(1)
October
(1)
September
(5)
August
(4)
July
(2)
June
(3)
May
(1)
April
(1)
March
(2)
February
(3)
January
(2)
No comments:
Post a Comment