Sunday, May 16, 2010

Spring Update


Well hello to everyone. I just realized that not everyone is on facebook so I probably should send out an update on the Omaha Heenan's. I have limited pictures as I am away for training for the FAA in Oklahoma city. I brought Hagen with me this time and it seems to help. As you can see , he appears to be a bird dog although he is finding birds bigger than himself.








Busy spring with our niece Brittney. She had prom and just graduated last weekend in Plattsmouth, Ne. She will be attending the University of Nebraska this fall and is heading into the nursing field. We are very proud of her as she had a perfect 4.0 through high school and received numerous scholarships to help her through college. (on left with blue dress)







We also bought a home in Ankeny, Iowa and will begin moving soon. Our house is for sale in Omaha with very few lookers. Barb lived through tax season and is now preparing for the annual walk as well as a wedding trip to Lake Tahoe for another niece. So we have a busy summer set up with Mikes new job and moving..... (snow is gone now, finally)





No comments: