Saturday, November 15, 2008

Godparents Central

I am way behind on the blog updates...... We are now up to the first week of November and Babysitting central is in business. We have our goddaughters Kate (2 1/2) and Claire (9 Months) to watch for a week. We even took on Russwin (nephew) for a day. Again we had our hands full as they are quite active. Kate seems to get bored easy and Claire is a human rolling pin on the floor. We did some time at the local park and Barb found the roller skating rink. We now understand why Mom and Dad sleep alot when we have the kids.
I can fly a 100,000 lb. plus airplane with 100 people through terrible weather and land on ice covered runways, but these two little girls can bring me to my knees. And again I wouldn't trade it for a minute.............











No comments: