Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Dantotsu!


Here we are on the bus...
on our way to Rapport's Leadership
Breakthrough Two class.
We have no idea what is in store for us???





This is the Rapport retreat.
It is located in Alamo, NV...
about an hour & 1/2 from Las Vegas.
It is a beautiful facility.
However, there is no pool!




This is team #3035, of which, Barb is a proud member. Barb has teammates from Nebraska, Idaho, Indiana, Illinois, Texas, Arizona, California and Utah. Now I have 14 great new friends from all over the US!





During Rapport training, there were many "processes" that I went through. One of which is to climb this wall without the aid of tools. Team #3035 climbed this wall together as a team! I am so proud of this accomplishment!



Dantotsu: Striving to be the best of the best!

Rapport Leadership International is a company based in Las Vegas. I would highly recommend any of Rapport's classes to everyone in my life. We have a link to their website here on our blog. I encourage you to check them out. If you are interested in attending, I would love to nominate you...please just let me know!

No comments: